Monday, July 11, 2005

JOCS rock

My mood is not much better than yesterday. Got into the office at 7am and finally ate (my lunch) at 4pm - pretty much sums up another crappy day.

Finally escaped from the gym at 5pm to see Satan for a(nother) tough session (after which I promptly when back to the office). Given my lack of food today, I felt surprisingly strong. Nothing like adrenaline to keep you going through the tough times I suppose. Largely an upper body session with 2 glutes exercises thrown in for good measure. Shins seem ok today - will ice them tonight (while reading my R4YL mag which arrived today!). I'm supposed to be making my fun run debut this Sunday (Red Cross 8km)......we'll see. Given my shins flared after running on a treadmill and grass, I'm not convinced my shins will appreciate it...

This week....
I have a shite load of work and a cold at the moment so I'm not expecting much...
Monday: Satan
Tuesday: dunno
Wednesday: spin (30mins) + acupuncture
Thursday: Satan + somethin'
Friday: dunno
Saturday: rest + cheerleading practice at the Davis Cup
Sunday: Red Cross 8km (my fun run debut)...
Geez, how blase do I sound. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...

5 comments:

Cirque said...

Oh Jen. Sounds like you have the post GCM blues.
Work sucks
JOCS rock
Yay! Go Coolrunner!

Unknown said...

Cirque's got such a way with words! My Blahs have past and I suspect I gave them to you :-(
...pass them on to THAT client at the earliest opportunity!
JOCS HOOT!

CJ said...

I think I must be going out in sympathy with you - hit my shin against something hard last night and boy, its sore today. Hope you're feeling better.

miners said...

no blahs up here yet - you just keep them to yourself Miss Jen. Hey, when did I miss the reference to JOCS? I'm missing something pretty fundamental here I bet, and hate to ask a stupid quesiton, but what are JOCS?

TA and the Gnome said...

Do I win??? Jen
Owl
Cirque
Skizzik

TA