Sunday, July 17, 2005

Photos from our GC weekend….

Part of the CR cheersquad planning its assault on the GCM...


The Owl and I planning, over coffee, the best spot for the cheersquad to establish itself (the glass of wine to the right belonged to Cirque!)


No alcohol had been consumed the day this photo was taken; I promise. The Owl and I taking advantage of the sensational weather to enjoy some ice cream!!

At dinner the night before the GCM...


Could I stand between 2 skinnier girls ?? I think not. Vespa, Lil 'Elf and yours truly...


Minersrun, yours truly, Plu and The Owl

On the big day...


The cheersquad escorting LuckyLegs to the finish
(L-R: yours truly, The Owl, LuckyLegs, Bellthorpe and Tim)

5 comments:

Cirque said...

Gee, thanks for outing me as the resident JOCS red wine guzzler Jen.

Beware - the next time you check my blog there will be a photo of you with the biggest glass of wine I can possibly find.
:)

CJ said...

Love the photos - at least I can put some faces to names!! Will have to meet you guys one of these days - looking forward to that! BTW, I am enjoying Dirt Music - I like most of his books. My all-time favourite though is Cloudstreet.

Aki said...

Nice photos Jen :) Thanks for your support for today, I smiled while reading your comments.

Gronk said...

Cool pics Jen. Looks like your a better CR cheerleader than Davis Cup !

Sarah said...

Love the pics!!!! The day looked like a lot of fun!