Thursday, July 14, 2005

Satan + shins...

Made it to the gym at lunch for a session with Satan. Another largely upper body session with a glute exercise in the middle to break things up. I felt a lot better today than in the past - stronger and more energetic than I have anytime over the last week. I was a bit bummed earlier as I had an email from the organiser of the fun run I was supposed to be doing on Sunday :-( :-( But despite that, both my cold and the blahs are finally lifting - bring on the weekend !!

Lots of calf stuff tonight after I finally got home from work - calf raises (3 * 15) plus two new exercises thanks to Chundachick (2 * 10 each). My shins/calves want to curl up and die right now so that can only be a good thing... Have dumped the spin class I had (sort of) planned for tomorrow. Let's just call this week a 'time out'. I'll be back on track next week...

3 comments:

miners said...

Hooray for weeks of time out! Have a great weekend - forget about running - get yourself out of that *#%*@ office - and go and enjoy life for a little while Jen :)

(and then back into Satan or some killer hill reps on a cold and wet Monday morning after just learning that Lance has crashed out of the Pyrenees as a result of an errant Basso-elbow)

Wobbly man said...

Sounds like things are slowly turning around for you at last Jen - please be patient with those shins - they deserve respect! I hope your weekend is out of the office and a blast!

CJ said...

I agree with minersrun - enjoy your weekend and worry about other stuff next week. Hope things are looking up....otherwise, there's always chocolate!!!!!