Friday, July 29, 2005

You were always on my mind...

I was spotted today sans-CR gear ! Attended a breakfast function this morning. At the end, a woman approached me with a familiar face that I just couldn't place. Turns out it was CR Koala who lives not too far from my place. Talk soon turned to Tuesday afternoon runs around the lower north shore.....

I managed to escape from work (which is still manic) at 2pm to do an upper body weights session at the gym:
* single arm lat pull downs
* (machine) reverse flyes
* seated row
* single arm biceps curls (20reps @ 6kg - woohoo !!)
* single arm tricep pushdowns
* external + internal rotator cuff moves; and
* ab stuff,
2 sets of each. It's been a while since I've done this program so it was v. interesting to see how much stronger I've become during that time (v.!). A great session which I really enjoyed - and when combined with dinner with my girlfriends tonight and Mr Jen's great work-related news leaves me a v. happy gal at the end of what has been a pretty ordinary week. Happy days.

4 comments:

Wobbly man said...

Nice one Jen. What a great way to finish the week.

TA and the Gnome said...

OK, so what's the news??

sfG

CJ said...

It has been a pretty oridnary week hasn't it - you and me both! So ggod to hear things have picked up for you. I'm feeling much better too! BTW, you can't keep us hanging like this......what's the news?!!!

miners said...

What a nice end to the week - however, have I missed something about the work news??