I'm a much more relaxed and happier camper tonight. At work today we settled a matter that I have spent most of the last few months (and quite a few weekends) working on. Happy days. Made happier by the fact that I ate my lunch at 3pm today (instead of 5pm). Tomorrow I have to start dealing with all the work that I should have done recently but at least I will eat my lunch at a decent hour! With Mr Jen_runs off to Melbourne on Friday afternoon for a bucks weekend, I'm really looking forward to a quiet and relaxing weekend with NO WORK!! Woohoo :-)
Activity: weights with Satan
Time: 4.30pm
Duration: 30mins
Place: the gym
Mood/energy: pretty good; felt alot more relaxed than I have in a while thanks to the result at work today.
Primarily an upper body session with a few glute/VMO exercises thrown in for good measure - a circuit of:
* push-ups
* single-leg squats
* lat pulldowns
* single-leg extensions
* tricep extensions,
* bicep curls,
repeated twice with chest/shoulder/back stretches to finish. Feeling very strong and I noticed I'm developing quite a bit of definition in my shoulders and arms. Happy days :-)
Activity: Pilates
Time: 5.10pm
Duration: 45mins
Place: my gym
Mood/energy: excellent; feeling very relaxed
A great class with a new instructor. Though I won't be able to make this particular class on a regular basis, I will definitely try and get to at least 1 class each week. Wow, this week I've managed to squeeze in both a swim and a pilates class so far this week. Happy days.
2 comments:
Better tell Dean to bring down his flippers - I think the weather is forecast to turn quite feral down here!
Great news Jen. It's always good to put an issue to bed so you can focus on more important things like running and chocolate. Looking forward to Saturday CR gals lunch :)
Post a Comment