Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Unrecognisable

Sometimes I don't recognise myself. I don't think that I've changed in the last year so much as grown closer to the 'real' me - or perhaps I have just learnt to be true to myself. Amongst many other things. I am now doing the things & living the life that I have always wanted but, for one reason or another, never allowed myself to do or have. Or maybe it is just that the old me was kidnapped & this 'new & improved' Jen has been left here in my (her) place, ; -) The 'old' Jen for example would not have signed up to do this in September and she sure-as-hell would never have signed up to do this (*gulp*) this weekend ! :-)

13 comments:

Gronk said...

Bugger, I'm busy that weekend. Otherwise......;-)

Tesso said...

What? No basejumping?

Horrie said...

There is certainly no sign of any fear holding you back these days Jen. Great to see you setting new challenges for yourself.

Unknown said...

I still recognise you...she was always in there ;-)

Hamburglar said...

Jen_mtbs

Jen_climbs

Woo hoo!

Ellie80 said...

excellent skill to start developing for the everest ascent...

Cirque said...

Cheers Sweetie!
It's been a big year!

Zodelicious said...

Wow, you are brave Jen, I am scared of rockclimbing.
I love mtb though - and that clinic looks really good.

Rags said...

Mountain bike to camp 3, climb to the summit...Go Jen

undercover brother said...

someone say basejumping? :)

me thinks youre developing skills to take on the primal quest 10day adventure race in an all girls CR team.

one of these days lincoln hall will be saying.
...yeah i bought 'her' book but havent read it yet ;)

cu at gold coast.

Fe-lady said...

Yep- I just think you are becoming the person you have always been! Congratulations! Big steps! (And then an Xterra or Adventure race! Whoohoo!)

Bennyr said...

Old Jen, new Jen, same Jen.

Different perspective.

Lulu said...

I recognise you too. It's great to see you choosing the things that will make you happy! I'd like to join you but I'm too much of a scaredy cat.