Friday, June 01, 2007

What the hell are you waiting for ?

Hamburglar, yes I made it into double figures for the month of May -18kms :-)

My first full (5 day) working week in 2 months now - phew, no wonder I'm tired tonight :-)

An easy 30min run at 5.15am this morning on the first day of winter. Must remember my new Nepal-induced mantra about cold weather over the next 3 months - it's not cold until you can't feel your toes for in excess of 12 hours :-)

Niggle free & ready to nosh on Sunday!

MTD: 4.68k

3 comments:

Tesso said...

Luv the mantra :-)

Good luck in the nosh!

Ewen said...

I say "it's not cold until you've run on the track at Calwell in July".

Have a good one tomorrow!

undercover brother said...

enjoy the nosh.
give spud a punch in the arm from me.
dont know how u can run so early in the chilly mornings - youre stronger minded than me!