Even though I scored a seat in a box at the cricket on Monday week thanks to a client, I've been in a strange mood today. Strange day. Work is feral. Not much fun :-(
I was due to have a massage tomorrow but my massage therapist wanted to bring the appointment forward to today - so today became a rest day instead with a massage at lunch. A few sore spots were ironed out, particularly my right hip which has been a bit funky since Sunday (maybe it didn't really appreciate dancing for 4 hours in high heels on Saturday night...)
A big day tomorrow - Satan in the morning + intervals session with Lil Elf at lunch!
3 comments:
High Heels = Bad Moves!
Hope that you recover soon, Jen.
A funky hip!! Now that sounds interesting!
Hey Jen - thanx for your thoughts. Hope your hip feels better soon ;-)
Post a Comment