This time, my right piri. It was niggling a touch towards the end of yesterday's run but has tightened up over night. That's twice in 2 weeks it's played up during/after a long run - mmmm, me thinks it's trying to tell me something...So instead of a run this morning, I went back to bed. I'm sure Saint Andrew will beat it into submission tonight. In good news, my right knee pulled up fine :-)
12 comments:
hey jen - thanks for the great run on Sunday! It went much quicker because of the lovely company. I'm glad your fancy red bike is still just as beautiful. look forward to some jen-on-bike posing photos. :)
Its been 14 blog entries since I last managed to read your blog! Its not sounding too good fro you either (I've just read Lulu's blog!). I think a sleep in was a very wise decision! Take care.
By the way, did you buy a bike? (I'm behind on all the news remember!)
Is it the distance Jen??? MAby something is not strong enough to cope with the repition of a long run. Although I think you do evry strength exercise known to man;-) The Bike sounds great! How is the butt? TAKE CARE!!!
Maybe there are some changes on the knees as you start with the bike, just don't panic, take care!
I'm sure once St Andrew and the Tiger have finished with you, your piri won't know itself :) I feel like I've been flattened by a steamrolling arm this afternoon.
How exciting, the new bike is finally in your possession! Has she got a name?
I think I'm going to ingore all my health professionals and talk to you when things hurt. You seem to know the runners body inside out and back the front.
It was great to catch up on the weekend Jen. I think I could become a permanent cheer girl - it was so much fun!
Well done on the cheer squad duties Jen.
The shoes will soon be brown from dirt so don't worry about fugliness.
Hang in there Jen. I'm sure a great run is just around the corner!
Do you have one of those foam rollers for self massage? They have worked wonders for rubbing out potential injuries (CorePerformance.com)
And I won't tell you any more about Lost..Sorry! I didn't know you guys were so far behind us! (Sometimes I forget I am able to communicate half-way around the world in the blink of an eye! Cool huh?)
On the scale of ickerness which is higher? Funkyness or fuliness... I'm guessing the latter....
St Andrew will help ;-)
Good luck with the fugging recovery.
Be careful. Rest is good!
Post a Comment