Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Feeling feisty

For the first time in a while I set out for my run in drizzle this morning. Mind you, I haven't been doing much running lately :-) It was lovely.

The plan was another easy 20mins run – Garmin Elektra has PMS today and so was in a bad mood but I finished with 3.34kms in 22:28mins (aver 6:44min/kms). My legs felt like they had concrete blocks attached to them but so far, still good. Happy days! You know it's been a tough couple of months when an easy, flat, 20mins, niggle-free run is worthy of comment!

MTD: 6.54kms, LOL

7 comments:

miners said...

ANYTHING niggle-free is *definitely* worth a big celebratory comment :)

undercover brother said...

niggle free is priceless!

Hilda said...

So your holidays will be before the big change right? You see we can't avoid to ask ourselves when this will happen :)

Great day when you have a good run :D

Ellie80 said...

join the club darlin'

;)

Don Juan said...

I'm with Hilda.

Don Juan said...

Figuratively speaking.

2P said...

Niggle free be definitely good ;-)