Wednesday 25 October
I woke up feeling tired and lethargic after a late night packing so I decided to ignore Gamin Elektra & just roll my legs over. They felt dead (as they always do) the day after a massage but once again, no sign of any niggles. I could get used to this ;-)
Finished with 5.25k in 30:03mins (aver 5:43min/k).
Caught up with Portrunr (who was in town), Beki, Blkbox, Owly, Don Juan & Ellie over dinner tonight. Was lovely to see everyone again.
MTD: 51.86kms
Thursday 26 October
I need sleep.
Edit: went to my first Immediate/Advanced GRC Pilates class tonight with Lulu. Let's just say that we have a new candidate for Satanic Pilates Instructor. Best summarised by the words I used when we walked out of the class: holy crap.
Friday 27 October
Still need sleep. I've got the day off work today in order to finish packing before moving tomorrow.
Another niggle-free run this morning around the 'hood for the last time. Tried to slow down but couldn't. Don't ya hate that? ;-)
Finished with 6.05kms in 35:10min (aver 5:49min/km).
MTD: 57.91kms
13 comments:
Nice pace too for dead legs ;-)
good to see you miss - packing and moving really does suck big time. once you do it though you'll be very happy and able to relax properly!! and you've got plenty of homes in the city :)
have a lovely day!
Looking forward to the class. Should be interesting considering my lack of classes recently!!
Looking forward to the class. Should be interesting considering my lack of classes recently!!
Great to see you again last night!
Hmm, have fun at the Pilates - it's something I've been meaning to do for a while as I know it would be good for my running. I just never get around to it though *sigh*
Thanks for organising dinner.
I've just pinched some of your blog and pasted it (modified)onto mine! With referencing of course.
Hi Jen! It was great to catch up last saturday for breakfast - I really enjoyed it! plus I'm sure the pancakes helped with my run on Sunday ;-) Hopefully it won't be toolong before we can do something like that again.
well the post itself sounded much more positive than the title (except the horrid dinner with portrunnr, ellie, blkbox et al - must have been terrrriiibbbbllle)
Hope you're getting on top of those boxes :)
Terrible that running fast Jen - it's a curse ;-)
You tried to slow down but you COULDN'T???
Oh to have your problems! :-)
Great job!
Good luck with the move mate.
Niggle-free running is just the best.
I hope the move is smooth.
Fast and niggle free, you are just in!!
Post a Comment