My tib-posts have been a little unhappy the last few days - they are a bit uncomfortable when I walk but (get this) not when I run! About bloody time I had an injury I can run through ;-) But yes, I'm being very careful & the Tiger is being kept fully informed.
Another easy, flat, niggle-free run this morning for 25mins! Woohoo. Happy days. Despite last nights weights session I felt strong & was running comfortably at 6min/km pace. No sign of any other niggles or tightness as a result of ditching my stability shoes + orthortics. Finished with 4.16kms in 25:03mins (aver 6:01min/km). Woohoo.
MTD: 10.7kms
8 comments:
Oh yeah happy days!
Now that I am including more walking also in order to burn more fat, my legs are not complaning at all, yes of course...
Now that's more like it - an injury you can run through. You've done well, Jen. Good run!
unconventional - but go with it ;)
My advice is don't stop running then :-)
Glad to hear it Jen - great news.
Great news Jen. 25mins pain free is a huge step. Just don't go crazy now, ya hear ? Baby steps. :)
now that's some seriously good news. Told you all the best runners run neutral ;) Just hope this turns out to be the solution for you J
Less is more.
No orthotics, no stability shoes, the less you wear the better you'll run.
Works for me. About to go for a run now.
Good 4.16k Jen. Happy days indeed. :)
Post a Comment