Yet another flat, easy 25mins run this morning - finished with 4.33kms in 25:03mins (aver 5:47mins/km). The average pace is interesting - it felt much easier than that. But given my next comment, I'll definitely be slowing down...
Alas, it wasn't particularly niggle-free. Let's just say the Problem Child (otherwise known as my right ITB) dropped by for a visit during my run this morning for the first time since I started running again in March this year after having 4 months off because of it. Needless to say, the rolling pin & TPC are going to become close friends over the next few days. Another nemesis, my left tib-ant, was also clamouring for attention. Yep, it was that kind of morning. I was warned that I might develop a few different niggles because of the (significant) change in my footwear but I confess that I thought I may have gotten away with it.......she'll be right mate...
I had planned to do a GRC Pilates class at lunch tomorrow but we'll see. Either way the JOE-mobile road trip to Kangaroo Valley starts tomorrow afternoon ahead of the Fitzroy Falls race on Saturday.
MTD: 23.77kms
8 comments:
These bush runs are fickle-friends and overrated anyway ;-).
Fingers crossed for your comeback.
Just can't understand how this could happen, can you?
Then don't change shoes again, stick to the others, well that is what I'm just doing now.
Hope it was only an overalarmed mode :P
Just run slower Jen. Let that old lady in the walking frame overtake you if she must. Slow down and enjoy the view.
Hope you have a great weekend.
PS. When we were in Kangaroo Valley 12 months ago the proprietor of the Balinese gift shop was the Irish Comedian Shaun Cremer (sp) who was on TV in the 70/80's. Crazy guy. The cake shop is pretty good to - apparantly. ;-)
That child needs some serious discipline! Hope it's only minor and will all adjust to the footwear quickly.
Sounds like a great weekend ahead...enjoy :)
Let's hope it's only a temporary visit from TPC and she moves out again soon.
Have fun down at FF. Sorry we're not going to be there.
Enjoy FF and have a great time. I think its time Problem Child got the hint and well and truly left home - kick her out!!!!
Visits are fine - it's only when the buggers want to move in there is a problem ;-)
Put up the rent.
Post a Comment