Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Play it again Sam....

Another comfortable, enjoyable, niggle-free 25mins run this morning. Finished with 4.25km in 24:57mins (aver 5:52min/km). Happy days!

MTD: 19.44k

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Niggle free! Good news!

Dave said...

Gee, this niggle free stuff is starting to get a little consistent. :)

So now we not only have to keep guessing about the Sea Change but also about these new scary non stated goals........

Ellie80 said...

speedy too!! hmmm secret goals... we have a long road trip ahead of us on friday... prepare to be interrogated!

2P said...

I see you have picked up on Miners movie quote idea ;-)

Startin to get some speed up there kiddo.

PortRunr said...

It's wonderful to hear your running is going well Jen.
I don't know if I can cope with movie quotes, mysterious sea changes and scary goals...I need a bex and a lie down! lol