Another interval session on the bike this morning - which meant another morning in front of my 99 TdF DVD - well, there are 5 DVDs in the set but still…. Miners, fancy a trade???
5mins warm up
5mins hard/2.5mins recovery x 4
5 mins cool down
Total: 40mins
Then it was back to the gym at lunch for another GRC Pilates class. The difference between instructors is really amazing. I'm only going to stick to classes by the Satanic Pilates instructor in the future if I can help it. Not to say the others aren't good, but SPI's classes are considerably tougher. Lulu knows what I'm talking about it. Love. It
I have been harbouring a secret desire to do the 5kms at Fitzroy Falls on Sunday but was reluctant to do anything which might set back my training - if that's even possible ;-). But as the Tiger reminded me yesterday, I have been told to keep off unstable surfaces - not to mention hills - for the time being. Ho hum. Will have to settle for my role as Director of Logistics for the JEL-mobile ;-) and the cheersquad…. Unfortunately this is the second year in a row that I've missed out on running this event but I'm ok with that - I have my eyes on MUCH bigger prize...
Off for another run in the morning. I feel like I need to cross my fingers - consistency is a scary new world for me ;-)
6 comments:
Hi Jen,
First time to your blog i think?
May meet you at Fitzroy Falls i am debating whether to do the 5k or 10k myself may wait til the day to decide.
Cheers R2B
Shame about FF, but I'm sure you'll have a good road trip anyway.
If you need a DVD courier I'll be down there in a couple of weeks :)
Finally back in front of my trusty PC and checking up on what everyone has been up to while my back was turned.
Such a shame you can't run at FF. Then again, I'm sure the crew will more than appreciate the cheering.
Dont forget to try out the wobbly patented, horizontal cheering technique!
I do know what you mean. My first class back yesterday was with SPI and my abs are crying as I type.. but that's good ! You'll have fun at FF and we'll all do much grander things next year!
Just catching up ... but a trade sounds good. I have TDF 2005, and the Hell on Wheels DVD (as well as IM 2006) if you're interested :)
Post a Comment