Sunday, September 18, 2005
45mins - nope make that 35mins
Well, the plan was to do an easy 45min run this morning. However I pulled the pin on the run at 35mins (approx. 5.5kms) after my knee decided it didn't want to run today. From about the 25mins mark, it started to niggle particularly on the hills. Grrr. I'm getting really frustrated by it at the moment and feeling rather bummed today as a result. I could have finished the run - despite the hilly course I was feeling rather strong - but I didn't want to cause any damage given that this week is supposed to be the first 'building' week towards the HM. It has however pulled up well this afternoon - no post-run soreness in my knee, even when walking down stairs. On the upside, the shins are fine - but I'm finding it very difficult to be happy with my shins now that this problem is not pissing off. Grrrr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment