Well, it looks like I don't get an official net time for the Blackmores 9km - only a gun time of 55.04. I don't seem to get a net time for some stoopid reason :-(
Will have to stick with my watch time for this one - 49.42
That is really dissapointing. I know how much it means to see that name in the paper nad they really should have got it right. For what its worth it appears they just recorded the nett time for all the 9km runners.
I hope your half training is going well, keep chipping away at it.
That is very disappointing.. nothing like seeing you achievement in print. You still had a great run even if it's not "official" .. but it's certainly official for all the important people.. like CR bloggers!
Oh Jen, I know I'd be shedding tears all over the place! I had a different time in the publication from that on the website; now I realize just how lucky I am to have a time at all! Chin up...time heals everything!
6 comments:
Jen
That is really dissapointing. I know how much it means to see that name in the paper nad they really should have got it right. For what its worth it appears they just recorded the nett time for all the 9km runners.
I hope your half training is going well, keep chipping away at it.
That is very disappointing.. nothing like seeing you achievement in print. You still had a great run even if it's not "official" .. but it's certainly official for all the important people.. like CR bloggers!
I agree with Lulu. All the important people think it's official.
Oh Jen, I know I'd be shedding tears all over the place! I had a different time in the publication from that on the website; now I realize just how lucky I am to have a time at all! Chin up...time heals everything!
We know Jen!
That's the most important thing - proud of you. Next time (and there will be a cheer squad just for you!)
Good plan to slip under the radar until you shock them with a sensational half marathon time.
Post a Comment