I saw The Producers last night - I really enjoyed it - but gosh I noticed the effects of my two upper body sessions with Satan this week. It hurt to clap - shoulders, arms, back, everything hurt. Hehe - I know I've worked hard this week. Love it !
Up early this morning for 2 x 30mins spin classes back-to-back with the Satanic Spin Instructor followed by 20mins of stretching. I'm feeling great today - strong and full of energy. I may only do one class next Friday (given the Blackmores 9km on the Sunday) but I will definitely add the back-to-back class to my weekly routine. A great morning - and I have been absolutely starving ever since. Might have to go and find a second lunch !
Off for a short/easy run tomorrow morning to test out the ITB - yippee!!
1 comment:
Hey! Great to hear your pain free :) Ahhh those lazy glutes are always the culprit!! Good luck with your run... fingers crossed for a no pain result! Just remember to stretch and ice after your run :)
Keep us posted :)
Katie
Post a Comment