Feeling much better today but I decided to take another rest day just to make sure that I've beaten this cold/flu/garmin/bike-envy lurgy..
I had a mini-panic attack yesterday when I realised it was only 9 weeks on Sunday to the Half. As work is feral, I haven't been able to get to the witchdoctor this week so I took myself to see one of the physio's in Podrunner's clinic. She was great - wants me to strengthen my VMO and glutes and stretch my glutes and ITB. One ITB massage later and I am the bearer of an incredible bruise down my RH ITB. Funny thing is that it didn't really hurt; I just bruise easily. But there goes my plan of wearing a skirt to Owl & Tesso's great birthday bash tomorrow night :-(
Tomorrow - into the office early for the couple of hours of work (which should be illegal on a long weekend), then a long run with Owl around the Bay tomorrow afternoon before the great birthday bash tomorrow night :-) :-) :-)
3 comments:
Glad you're getting things sorted out. Hope you have a good run this afternoon and we'll see you tonight!
I hope the green eyed Garmin lurgy leaves you soon. You'll be fine for the half, at least running is a great stress reliever from the nasty workplace.
Have a ball tonight!
Have a great night Saturday night, and hope you are feeling much better. My work is feral at the moment too - not fair :-(
Post a Comment