Finished reading Paula Radcliffe's autobio on the bus into work this morning - a good read and what an incredible athlete! Later I met up with Lulu for a coffee and to bestow guardianship of CR pom poms on her. Lulu will be leading the cheersquad on Sunday. While I am looking forward to running on Sunday, I am really looking forward to joining her to cheer the marathoners. Not only is it fun, but I find it so rewarding. At leaving Lulu I walked up to Rebel to buy some golf balls to roll under my feet (ouch!) and *gulp* Skins....I then headed up to the registration centre for the race to pick up a t-shirt for prosperity. While I could have done it on Sunday, I want to get to cheerleading duties asap after finishing.
20mins of stretching tonight and again tomorrow. 2 sleeps to go - bring it on !!
"By setting barriers you also set potential limits in your mind"
- Paula Radcliffe
5 comments:
Go jen, go. Looking forward to seeing you glide past the cheersquad tomorrow and will see you afterwards for some marathon cheering.
Good Luck!!!
I am hoping to join the cheer squad after the half... might see you there!
Katie
Power on tomorrow Jen, I'll be thinking of you!
Good luck on the race Jen. Hope you have a good one.
oooooo, skins :) *drools with retail envy* Hope you had fun yesterday!
Post a Comment