Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Baked dinner Wednesday...

Ustraya 2 - England 0 :))

A number of people asked me on the weekend how life at Penriff was going. I am absolutely LOVING it. Despite being away for 13 odd years, I have somehow slotted back seamlessly into the fold. I am even loving the commute! And that's not even taking into account the fact it's Baked Dinner Wednesday ! Happy days ;-)

Anyhoo, my legs pulled up fine after Sunday's little adventure. No DOMs which was good - it was just my cardio fitness (& a stitch) which stopped me from going any faster.

I have been pretty tired since the weekend. So in an effort to look after myself (not to mention trying to avoid going back down the exhaustion path again), I made Monday & Tuesday rest days & slept in until - wait for it - 6am! LOL. But I was back at the gym at lunch today for a weights session with Satan. The same session as last week with a focus on glutes, hammies & core strength/balance.

Heading out for a run tomorrow morning. Did I mention that I am one happy gal?

3 comments:

Tesso said...

Wednesday's roast beef.
Tuesday's soup.
Monday's washing day.
Is everybody happy?
You bet your life we are!

2P said...

Great to hear Jen - stick with it mate ;-)

miners said...

What's all this bubbly happiness ? Must have something to do with the company last weekend ;)