Hehe. Miners, I have no idea where all this bubbly happiness is coming from - but it's starting to scare me too ;-)
On Thursday morning, I headed out for a run just after 5am on a rather cool & overcast morning. My energy levels were a wee bit lacking so I ignored Garmin Elektra & decided just to see how I felt. Pretty flat but moving pretty comfortably on the downhills ;-) was the answer. Finished with 5.66kms in 35mins (aver 6.11min/k).
MTD: 14.66km
Friday became an unplanned rest day after a, um, rather big night on Thursday night. Twisting & turning & bending & stretching on a Pilates reformer machine held little appeal today ;-)
Now that I'm doing a lap of Quarry Road on Christmas Eve & the Black Stump party pooper 16km run on NYD, it's about time I found some hills - now where did I put that map… ;-)
2 comments:
Quarry Rd, Black Stump, maps....
I never knew this was a trail porn site :D
Great stuff mate - glad to hear it is all going swimmingly.
Keep chipping away Jen. :)
I'll be there doing a lap of QR too. After seeing 2P's garmin profile, it looks we're up for a mighty hard 12kms !
Post a Comment