Edit: Australia 4 - England 0. Noice.
Neither were to be seen when I headed out on my 'rural' loop again this morning. It was very quiet & lonely (in a good way) out there today. The first 2kms were rusty - as always - but once I woke & warmed up, I felt pretty good. Finished with 7.16kms in 45:07mins (aver 6.17km/m). My tib-posts/soleous (sp?) have been pretty tight the last 2 days & given my next not-so-little adventure, I took myself off at lunch for an hour of torture (in Tiger's absence) at Jackie's Sports Massage. Fingers crossed they will be ready to rock & roll on Monday ;-) I'm looking forward to - and somewhat nervous about - the Black Stump run on NYD.
MTD: 93.06kms
A rest day tomorrow before a short run on Saturday which will be my last for the year! Roll on 2007 - I'm ready :-)
3 comments:
Nothing to be nervous about at Black Stump unless you're starting with a belly full of beer or bubbles :)
Yeah, I'll certainly be there and will have my newest, latest toy on display....
Have a great NY eve and see you on Monday!
Ooo nice monthly total starting to mount there - pity Black Stump isn't on NYE ;-)
Ooo nice monthly total starting to mount there - pity Black Stump isn't on NYE ;-)
Post a Comment